Our most recent 2015 Newsletters for both Oakland Fund for the Arts (OFFTA) and Arts for Oakland Kids (AOK) can be viewed on our Mailchimp Archive Page.
January | February | March | April | Special Dinner | June | Special Event | Special Editions: August #1, August #2, August #3, August #4, August #5 | September | October | Special Dinner | November | December
Last 30 Posts
- CrabFest returns with unlimited food and wine!
- AOK Benefit Brunch, Dec. 3
- Online Auction starts Sept 5!
- Join us at Bocanova, July 30
- Grant applications due April 15
- Left Coast Chamber to showcase master students at OSA event, April 12
- 2017 Art Fest attracts 250 students, families
- New Parkway Theater partners with AOK
- Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf congratulates AOK for 20 years of service
- AOK partners with CUESA for Harvest Festival
- New AOK Video Inspires!
- Buy your tickets for the Bocanova Benefit!
- Pixar Tour among special events for auction at Benefit
- Watercolor Workshop at Lake Merritt
- 2016 Grant Recipients Announced
- Private Concert by Left Coast Chamber to benefit AOK
- Kraken Con to donate auction proceeds to AOK!
- SFJAZZ Student shares story
- AOK’s Art Fest in March!
- AOK hires Executive Director
- Mediterranean Dinner, Nov. 14!
- “Dia de los Muertos” Dinner, Oct. 24
- OFFTA becomes Arts for Oakland Kids
- Thanks to our 2015 Fundraiser sponsors!
- Special dinners slated for 2015
- 2015 Grant Recipients Announced